Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This is one of my least favourite features of this forrest skin.

Look at this version, which is a modified forrest skin, if it's better:
http://www.krysalis.org/centipede/

I took all the suggestions from users like this one and made that skin from the Forrest one. We will evaluate what users prefer from this one for the next CSS-only Forrest skin version coming out soon.

It would be great if the abbreviated items had an alt tag with the full name, to be shown as tooltip.

Take it as "Just one more user suggestion" ;-)

Regards,
Santiago

(...)