Henri Yandell wrote:
Just a view against the 'jump right in and nominate a person at a time'
idea.
+1

FYI: My preference is for monthly batches. My aim was to complete each batch in time for the board meeting, but this one went astray...

Suggestion: let's call this round complete at this time, and start a new round next month. I'll notify the board later tonight that everyone in the following list (minus Pier) is to be added to the Jakarta PMC:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-general&m=104518242028805&w=2

At the same time, I will also request that Stephen Colebourne be dismissed without prejudice [1] from the roster of the Jakarta PMC.

Next month, lets start with the nominations that didn't quite make this round, and add to the list.

- Sam Ruby

[1] http://www.lectlaw.com/def/d062.htm