Hi all,

Could those that have items for the February newsletter try to get them
to me in the next few days? If you haven't sent an item in before then
let the respective dev list know that your doing it and send me the text
(or a patch for the xdoc version once it's started).  If you contributed
last time round and don't feel a repeat effort coming on then letting the
respective dev list know would be helpful to keep some sort of flow
going.

In terms of timescale I'll try and post drafts from Monday and hopefully
arrive at a lazy concensus by Wednesday.

Thanks in advance,

Rob