robert burrell donkin wrote:
maybe we could change 'SubProjects' (which is more to do with internal organization at apache) to something more positive like 'Jakarta Is'. that would make it easier for projects who want to retain an association with jakarta to keep their listing.

+1

Otherwise, we are exposing implementation details :-)

Most people don't care too much about internal structure @apache, and it is confusing to find broken links.

As time passes, people will get used to james.apache.org or ant.apache.org. But, as Craig said, I still go to jakarta looking for james, ant, etc.

- robert

-- Santiago Gala High Sierra Technology, S.L. (http://hisitech.com) http://memojo.com?page=SantiagoGalaBlog