I'd been off for a while, so I've read this mail a little while ago.

I'd like to do the volunteer. How/When can I do this?
.... Should this be monthly? or bi-monthly?

I'll prepare the 'Products List avaliable as of the end of **** ' soon.
(similar to what I posted to this mailing list last month)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:28:59 +0100
(Subject: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9)