This is a last call for additions for the may-june newsletter.
There's still time to add articles about your favorite jakarta
(and jakarta-related) products to the wiki page.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue9

The editorial deadline would be 00:00 GMT, 6th July.

Personally, I think there are still rooms for

 - Jakarta Struts  (Struts 1.1 FINAL released, etc.)
 - Jakarta Tapestry (moved up to Jakarta Top Project)
 - Jakarta Commons (Sandbox Components - e.g.HiveMind, etc.)
 - Jakarta BSF
 - Jakarta Cactus
 - Jakarta Taglibs
 - Jakarta Jetspeed (New Committer was voted, etc.)
 - Jakarta Poi
 - Apache Maven
 - Apache Avalon (New Committer was voted, etc.)
 - Apache DB/Torque
 etc.....

If you have a hesitation in writing the article using Apachewiki,
please directly write it to this mailing list. I'll upload it and pick
it up as an article in the next newsletter.

Anticipating nice blurb :-)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

P.S. I posted to all the -dev lists, one or two mails which have
"[JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT]"
prefixed subject. You can write an article on that mail tree (thread)
at each -dev lists.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/