On Thu, 14 Nov 2003, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Or, if not forwarded, please ensure that you read mail to your
> > Apache account. For example, you can ssh to minotaur and read it
> > using pine.
>
> Which you'll be unable to do if your account has to be locked because
> of a security incident.  And the mail that explained that to you would
> be in your @apache.org mbox.  Happenend two and a half years ago.[1]

Good point. The reason I do read my mail on minotaur directly is so that I
have one place I can go, from home, work or elsewhere, to read it and,
more particularly, store it. POP doesn't help me, web clients suck, and
I'm too cheap to pay for access to an IMAP server or whatever. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper