----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta General List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [POLL] Future Of Turbine-JCS

> On 11/30/03 6:57 PM, "Sam Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> >
> >> What do the turbine people want?
> >
> > If we presume the existance of 'turbine people', then that would be a
> > good indication that the right thing to do would be to leave JCS within
> > turbine, and encourage turbine to be promoted to a top level project,
> > taking JCS with it.
> >

> If there are not Turbine people then Turbine should be archived and noted
as
> deprecated.

Please don't feed the trolls :-)

> -andy

> --
> Andrew C. Oliver
> http://www.superlinksoftware.com/poi.jsp
> Custom enhancements and Commercial Implementation for Jakarta POI
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
> For Java and Excel, Got POI?
>
> The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
> definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
> general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
> everything espoused in the above email.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.