On Dec 18, 2003, at 3:17 PM, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

On Dec 18, 2003, at 3:08 PM, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
Ah now it all makes sense :)

May be this should be included with the CLA and then there would be no reason to lobby for more members, really.
We want to make sure that the PMC members are committers who understand the responsibility and are willing to take it. Automatic inclusion doesn't do that.

But it seems that the exact responsibilities is not really laid out and is the primary reason for confusion?

Oh, yes indeed. Something we are going to resolve.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]