Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Is it my mailer that's making a mess here, or is something else going
on?  This is the second message I've seen today that is attributed to
Ted but was written by someone else (in this case me, in the previous
case Stephen)

The two messages from "Ted Husted" that concern you contain:

which appears to match other messages from Ted.  My guess is that Ted
started to compose a reply and accidentally sent it before doing any edits.

I think the confusing message (for me at least) was at 11:17 a.m. EST with message-id [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It appears from Ted Husted, but it is a replying and criticizing text apparently from Ted Husted. The text even says, "Ted, you seem to be.." which is very confusing if the message was *from* Ted.

Maybe Ted is playing Devil's advocate with himself?

--
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech >>> software . strategy . design >> http://www.lokitech.com