Hi Danny,
After reading some replies and further review, I am going to attempt to get this project hosted on IBM's developerworks Open Source site first.
Once we can then establish a community of interest, then at that later time it may be better to evaluate this project as a potential member of Jakarta.
When the project does become available, I will inform everyone on this list.

Thanks,

Chad Meadows, Software Engineer
Research Triangle Park
T/L 526-2894
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Inactive hide details for Danny Angus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Danny Angus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Danny Angus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          01/08/2004 04:11 AM
          Please respond to "Jakarta General List"