On Jan 12, 2004, at 2:51 AM, Kevin A. Burton wrote:
Some of you may remember my previous post about our FeedParser RSS/Atom parser implementation for Java.

Everything looks good on our end and we've got legal approval. They just needed to review the licenses...

Anyway... I've blogged this and the source as well as a JXR reference is up. Please give me feedback. Try not to focus too much on code quality as much as API. The source will be changing before 1.0 as I clean some things up.

can I seem some +1s? ;)

oh yeah.... +1 !!!