On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:08:42 +0000
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> the .vsl template should definitely be altered to include the
> boilerplate (as a comment) but i think that it'd be good to think about
> including a meta and/or link tags as well.

I performed a slight change into .vsl and committed a little
while ago. (<!-- --> style)
"site" module (for www.apache.org) as well.

For the time being, I do not include additional meta and/or
link tags in generated html files. If any ASF members put
them into htmls under "site" module, I'll follow them - precedent.

Cheers,

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])