Yeah, Ken (Rodent)'s "Apache People's Pages" is pretty nice.
Run by cron, and base script is written in perl.
Even though you, committers, put "blank" ~/public_html/index.html
page (in your home directory), it will be appeared on this
"Apache People's Pages" page, soon.
-- Nice work --

... Did you folks know this as well? :)
http://www.apache.org/~sgala/nightmap.html