<sheepish>
I wasn't subscribed to community@ until now, so if there's something there that wasn't xposted to general@, let me know...
</sheepish>

More inline :

On Mar 18, 2004, at 11:21 AM, Leo Simons wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
the intention is to get involved <snip/> really wanted to keep quiet
about it, but your post brought this front and center.

little did I know! See what happens when stuff happens on private mailing lists? Duplication of effort :-P

LOL

it wasn't on a private list. There was some informal discussion, and I kept meaning to bring it up to the community in general...

I'll happily shut up, since you're obviously on top of things. And thanks for letting us know you're on top of things :D

I won't claim to be on top of anything yet, but certainly will keep trying...

geir

-- cheers,

- Leo Simons

[EMAIL PROTECTED]