On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >I assume the website is about to be updated with this information? I
> tried
> >to email [EMAIL PROTECTED], but typically, heh, the
> recipients
> >mail server was down or unreachable ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
>
> Send a note to the struts-dev list, they're responsible for updating
> their own website.  Don't rely on the webmaster@ address ;)

The web site will be updated, and a message will also be sent to the
lists. I've been waiting for the wiki to be fully set up, so that one set
of changes and one announcement are all that's necessary, rather than one
for each set of changes.

The problem is that nobody with the appropriate privileges seems to have
any time to move over some pages from the old wiki to the new one. I've
been waiting patiently since March 24th. (INFRA-51 on Jira, for anyone
with privs and a few minutes! ;)

--
Martin Cooper