On Apr 14, 2004, at 4:09 PM, Adrian Sutton wrote:

Geir et al,
Sorry that was my fault. It was my understanding that the PMC had to vote on it and thus logical to forward it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I had however forgotten to take into account the fact that pmc@ is a private list.

LOL.

You did the right thing. HttpClient voted as a community to ask Jakarta to be a sub-project. We the PMC had to initiate a formal vote, and I made the mistake of doing it on the pmc list...

geir

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.