Hi,
For an immediate solution, you can go directly to
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/taglibs/.  We don't want people to
use this direct URL because it makes too much traffic, hence the
mirroring approach.

FWIW, when I go through the download pages and view the source for them,
I don't see any JavaScript at all and specifically no document.all calls
(which I think are IE-specific or at least used to be), so I'm not sure
why you're getting these error messages.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

FireFox