It means you already have something running on port 8080 which tomcat
uses.  You need to either close whatever is running on this port or change
the port tomcat is running on.  To change the port you'll need to edit
tomcat's configuration file (conf/server.xml).  Some virus scan software
use 8080 (I think MacAfee's ePolicy Orchestrator does).

However, you really should direct such questions to Tomcat mailing list:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

Better yet, you could use a search engine to find the answers to these
sorts of questions:

   http://www.google.com/search?q=Tomcat+BindException

There are also mailing list archives you can search for answers:

   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

Most of the time you will be able to find the answer yourself via one of
these resources.

jaaron