Thought I'd summarise my current thoughts on CVS->SVN as many good points have dropped cluster bombs through the initial email:

* Every sub-project of Jakarta gets a subdirectory in the Jakarta SVN repo.

* They use a tags/trunk/branches structure within said subdirectory,
  though they could further componentise and then use the
  tags/trunk/branches structure if it fits them better.

I'm going to drop the site/ issue at the moment as I think it's too much to try and get done as we migrate over. It should be a whole separate step etc.

So this means that, all of the Tomcat project would be in svn:/jakarta/tomcat/, all of Turbine within svn:/jakarta/turbine etc. There might be some exceptions/problems, but we can work them out when the time hits.

Does anyone have any problems with this as a basic strategy?

Hen