I can't quite see us managing this by tomorrow <:-)

Actually my concern is that we may add stuff to Java
that harms rather than helps (Java isn't C or C++).
So, my question remains whether we have any
opportunity to vote against bad ideas.

Anyway, its good to have some interaction with Sun ;-)

Stephen