> we're moving to subversion and there have been quite
> a few discussions
> about the best ways of laying our repositories
> recently. if you can use
> subversion, seriously consider using it. the way our
> subversion
> repository is laid out is a little different.
>
> - robert

Hmm... I have been thinking about subversion.
Collabnet is doing our hosting, so moving to
subversion instead of cvs *shouldn't* be a big deal
from a technical standpoint. I don't know how well
supported subversion is via IDE's and the like. I
assume there is a good web client for subversion as
well?

How is apache changing its layout for subversion? I'll
check the archives for this list and see what is
mentioned, are there any other good resources for
seeing how Jakarta is going to use subversion?

Thanks
Richard