Date: 2004-12-18T18:12:49
   Editor: TimObrien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Wiki: Jakarta Wiki
   Page: Site2 Conversion Instructions

   no comment

New Page:

Here are the proposed migration instructions for the jakarta site2 module.

{{{
The Jakarta Project has decided to move jakarta-site2 to subversion.

<quick-summary>
We need to export

  jakarta-site2

to SVN and then lock these CVS modules.

The resulting repo we need is:

  /jakarta/
    /site/            (jakarta-site2 HEAD)

We see no need to store tags and branches for the jakarta site.

</quick-summary>

<long-version>

 Currently Jakarta has two CVS modules:

 jakarta-site
 jakarta-site2

 We wish to move jakarta-site2 over to subversion, and we see no need
 to move jakarta-site.  The jakarta-site module will eventually be
 archived.

 1: convert jakarta-site2 to SVN.

   jakarta-site2 CVS

   /jakarta/