On 3 Jan 2005, at 14:25, John Rasmussen wrote:

Henri,

I've followed these listings for some time, and as a member of a leading xml
aware networking organization, have wondered if my expertise and experience
could be of value.

expertise and experience are always valued here :)

I am especially adept at xslt. Is there a need for contributions in this
arena?

any suggestions for improvements will be eagerly listened to. (perhaps henri may like to jump in with any specific task's he has in mind...)

the reason these discussions are on a public list is so that anyone in the jakarta community (whether users, developers, committers, pmc'ers or members) can contribute to the discussion and help build a better jakarta.

thanks for speaking up and i'd like to extend an open invitation to any other lurkers who've been waiting for a reason to join in...

- robert