i'd like to add some (creative) redirects for those pages

On 12 Jan 2005, at 04:15, Henri Yandell wrote:

On Friday I plan to do the following to the site:

* Remove jon.html + images
* Remove love.html
* Remove idiot.html

these were all associated with jon scott stevens (and the early years of jakarta). i'll find some suitable redirects.

* Remove os.html

redirect to who we are

* Remove methodology.html

redirect to www.apache.org/dev

* Remove jakarta-site-*.html

(henri will redirect to README)

Very little, if anything links to them from within the site. I've no clue if other parts of the sites link to them.

a number of these are pretty old pages and may well be linked from outside. i dislike 404's so i'm willing to add the above redirects (and will do unless anyone objects)...

- robert