        From: Henri Yandell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 1/12/2005 1:59 PM
        To: Jakarta General List
        Subject: Re: [site] Label for promoted Jakarta project

That's the bit I'm trying to avoid. When a new TLP turns up, we have to modify our site. Which we're just not in the loop for.

        Something moving out of Jakarta, we're completely in the loop for and
can
        catch it, we just don't know what to call it. OJB is a theoretical
        problem, it's now db->ojb. Log4j is the same, now logging->log4j. We've
        not really had a case where it was a huge problem; log4j is the mainstay
        of logging and ojb was barely in Jakarta, but still. Problem.

        Hen

        On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, robert burrell donkin wrote:

        > i'm not really sure there's any good solution to this one. the
downside of
        > ex-jakarta is that it's inaccurate: logging isn't really ex-jakarta
since it
        > contains more than log4j.
        >
        > i wonder whether we could fit in every apache project and just label
it
        > Apache Projects...
        >
        > - robert
        >
        > On 9 Jan 2005, at 00:42, Henri Yandell wrote:
        >

        >> At the bottom of the left hand navbar is a section of projects that
used to
        >> be a part of Jakarta. It used to be Related and is currently
Graduated, but