Mladen Turk wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > I am not aware of any complaints regarding your technical contributions.

> Cool, means so much to me.
> I also have no complaints on your technical skills :)

My observation, not opinion, was in response to your expressing concern that
there would be outside opposition based upon you and Remy working for JBoss.
As far as I'm aware, no one has ever complained about a contribution biasing
the product for JBoss.  And, as you had pointed out, there are two of you
and many others with veto rights.  In fact, although I have not looked to do
a body count, my belief is that Tomcat is more balanced than Beehive, Derby,
Lenya or XMLBeans, to name a few.

> > If anything, I am more likely to feel sorry for you and Remy
> > getting caught in the crossfire.

> Please don't sorry me, and don't insult my intelligence.

I'm mystified as to how you could derive the latter from my comment.

        --- Noel