Hi All,

Sorry to ask what is probably a newbie question.

Apache has a "main" wiki, which is then supposed to link to physically
separate wikis, yes?

And Jakarta is supposed to have one of these separate wikis to itself?

It's just that it looks to me like:
  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta
is jakarta's wiki site, but the jakarta-related links on the main wiki
page:
  http://wiki.apache.org/general
appear to me to link to pages on the *main* wiki, not on the jakarta
wiki, eg
  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons
when I would expect to see
  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/commons

Am I wrong in my understanding of where the links on the apache wiki
main page link to? If I am, can anyone tell me how I can tell which
physical wiki a particular page resides on?

And by the way, what is the reason for having all these separate wikis
anyway, instead of just one?

Thanks,

Simon