Henri Yandell wrote:

On the people side of things, that means finding Manual, getting his permission and then talking to any other committers (who'll probably be fine with it I suspect if Manual has said yes).

Good news - I've found Manuel and he agreed; I also 'grepped' for the total of authors and there are 13 total. So I have sent another message to the list explaining the situation and more contributors agreed - the tally is now 7/13 and I will wait a couple of days before going after any of the remaining 6 individually...

Be sure to use the phrase 'Apache DbUnit' somewhere in the email ;)

Or Apache DBUnit...

-- Felipe