(Catching up with my mail. Holidays are a wonderful thing...)

You are surely aware of the fact that this is right on top of the round
of 16 and quarter-final games of "The World Cup", aren't you?

(Well, Ireland hasn't qualified and England and the U.S.A. will be home
by then, so it might be just a problem for us Germans... ;-)

However, IMHO you probably should plan to get T.V. sets in the common
areas and no talks scheduled after 4pm... :-) And beer of course. ;-)

        Best regards
                Henning

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 09:48 +0000, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> The ApacheCon Planners have announced that ApacheCon Europe
> 2006 will be held in Dublin, Ireland, at the Burlington Hotel
> (http://www.jurysdoyle.com/ireland/doyle_burlington.htm), June 26-30.
>
> Further details to follow as they are available.
>
> Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

       He said: "I'm not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays"