On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Henri Yandell wrote:

Vote to remove the SVN barriers within Jakarta such that all jakarta-* groups are merged into the one jakarta group with the exception of jakarta-hivemind, jakarta-slide, jakarta-cactus and jakarta-jmeter under the assumption that they are moving to having their own PMCs. Tapestry is already within its own auth group.

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

If your -1 is only for a particular subproject (ie: you don't care what the rest of Jakarta does, feel free to say so).

Vote successful - with the exception that the jakarta-poi auth group will remain.

3 "-1"s.

Andrew C. Oliver
Glen Stampoultzis
Nick Burch

All for just the POI SVN auth.

26 "+1"s.

Daniel F. Savarese
Davanum Srinivas
Dave Brosius
Felipe Leme
Geir Magnusson Jr
Henning Schmiedehausen
Howard Lewis Ship
Luke Beard
Mario Ivankovits
Mark Thomas
Martin van den Bemt
Nathan Bubna
Noel J. Bergman
Oliver Heger
Ortwin Gluck
Rahul Akolkar
Robert Burrell Donkin
Rony G. Flatscher
Sandy McArthur
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Sebastian Bazeley
Simon Kitching
Stefan Bodewig
Stephen Colebourne
Will Glass-Husain
Yoav Shapira

Following this email I'll modify things such that we have the following auth groups:

jakarta (union of all jakarta-* groups + tapestry)
jakarta-pmc (remains the same)
jakarta-commons-sandbox (difference of jakarta group and old j-c-s group)
jakarta-poi (remains the same)

Hen