> I understand correctly, yes the host key has changed: SVN is now
> hosted on eris.apache.org, not minotaur.apache.org.  (And you should
> use the svn.apache.org rather than cvs.apache.org if possible).

No.

  1) A host key warning should be taken seriously.  Are you sure
     that you're talking to the right host?  In this case, NO.

  2) No, he does not want svn.apache.org.  We don't give out shell
     accounts on the source control server.  He wants people.apache.org,
     which no longer shares the same physical host with source control.

        --- Noel