+1.

Yoav

On 8/17/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that the Incubator has the right concept/label in retiring
projects, so I plan to create a link on the right hand side of the Jakarta
site called Retired Projects and to create a retired page that contains
links to the Alexandria site and the java.apache.org site.

If anyone feels -1-like, then go for it else I'll do it on Friday evening.

Hen