Hi,

I want to use a function for logging the returned value from a Response
Assertion to Std-out using an IF controller. The purpose of IF controller
should be to execute that piece of code only if the condition is true. But then
I am not sure where to put this function in the script.
For eg. If I want to use __log() function then where should it be inserted to
print the value on STDOUT or STDERR?

I am just starting with JMeter to do some Load Tests for my application using a
basic script.

I would be grateful if you someone could provide me some quick pointers on this.

Thanks in advance,

Amit

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com