Thanx for your reply :) See inline for one comment..

Nick Burch wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>
> What I'm not a fan of are the "one user and one dev list for jakarta" type
> proposals. If the option was that, or TLP, I'd start writing the TLP
> supporting docs right now. Oh, but that's not an invition to suggest it,
> just to get us out ;-)

This wasn't being proposed, but something along those lines is (probably) going
to be proposed for
at least some Jakarta subprojects (you could think of ORO, Regexp, ECS). But
those project actually
have about 3 messages a month combined.. But I will wait with new proposals
till the next year.

Mvgr,
Martin