From: Will Glass-Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jakarta General List <general@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 1:16:20 PM
Subject: Re: tomcat config

That's the "master" context.xml which defines general settings for all
webapps.

When I set up a new webapp, I make a file called "xx.xml" where xx is the
name of the webapp, stick the context xml for that webapp in there, then put
it in /usr/tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/.

It's an alternative to the old method of directly editing server.xml.  See
"A word on Contexts"
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/deployer-howto.html

Always, always restart Tomcat after you edit this info.

WILL

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265