On 3/20/07, Richard Dunne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a technical issue in jakarta tomcat.  I have installed jakarta tomcat and can view and execute the JSP
examples and Servlets on http://localhost:8080.  I have added the environment variables for CATALINA_HOME and
JAVA_HOME.  I have added the context for my project in server.xml.  My project is in folder X located at c:\  My
server.xml entry is <context path="/X" docBase="c:\X" debug="0"/>
My problem is that when I type http://localhost:8080/X I am getting
HTTP Status 404 - /AlliedAutoParts

type Status report
message /X
description The requested resource (/X) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28
Can anyone advise on a possible solution?  If there is any other mailing
address for technical issues please advise.

<snip/>

See:

 http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html

-Rahul