On 4/8/07, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I need to step down from being a moderator of some of the Jakarta mailing
lists. Before I do, though, I want to make sure that we have adequate
coverage, which in my mind means at least two moderators for each list.

<snip/>

Thanks for checking.

With myself excluded, here's what we would have for the lists for which I
am currently a moderator:

announcements - craigmcc bayard mvdb
taglibs-dev   - husted
taglibs-user  - husted

The announcements list looks fine, but we'd want to have at least one more
moderator for each of the taglibs lists.

Any volunteers? I believe any committer can be a moderator of these lists.

<snap/>

Sign me up for the taglibs ones.

-Rahul

--