I was thinking he was asking the same thing as you, but after composing an email like yours, I realized Shawn was asking if after going to TLP he would remain as a committer to POI. I am sure that the answer is "yes all current POI committers remain POI committers."

After going to TLP it will be easier for others to become POI committers because then it will the POI PMC votes that will bring them into the fold.

If I am wrong then I hope someone with a better understanding will correct me.

Regards,
Dave