On Tue, 8 May 2007, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
The 16th of May is the next board meeting, so I was wondering if you were all ready to go TLP at this stage or if you prefer to wait for next months board meeting ?

I think we are. The only thing is that our vote doesn't finish until Friday, so will that be cutting it a bit fine?

- Have all people added their name to the TLP proposal ?

I believe we have everyone on our list

- Is the proposal setup according to subproject-tlp-resolution.txt

It almost was... I've attached an updated version, which has the required
few tweaks made to it.

Nick
Establish the Apache POI project

       Foundation's purpose to establish a Project, to be known as
       "Apache POI Project", relating to the creation and maintenance
       of open-source software related to the continued implementation of
       the library for manipulating files in various business formats
       currently known as Apache Jakarta POI, for distribution at
       no charge to the public.

       Committee (PMC) is hereby established pursuant to Bylaws
           of the Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache POI PMC be and hereby is
       charged with the creation and maintenance of Apache POI;
           and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache POI" be and
       hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at
       the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the
       Apache POI PMC, and to have primary responsibility for
       management of the projects within the scope of responsibility of
       the Apache POI PMC; and be it further

       Apache POI PMC:

         * Nick Burch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Amol S. Deshmukh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Jason Height <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Marc Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Rainer Klute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Yegor Kozlov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Danny Muid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Andrew C. Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Avik Sengupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Glen Stampoultzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         * Sean Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Nick Burch
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache POI, to serve
       in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
       Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death,
       resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or until
       a successor is appointed; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache POI Project be and hereby
       Jakarta Project's POI; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache
       POI sub-project and encumbered upon the Apache Jakarta
       PMC are hereafter discharged.