On 05/06/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Could you create an example on how you would consider the structure and
content as "acceptable" so that we can understand what you want to have?

       Thanks
               Henning

I thought I already had done so:

On 27/05/07, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 27/05/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The license under which the code gets licensed to our end users is in
> LICENSE.txt.
>
> Copyright notices and optional third-party licenses under which the code
> got licensed to us is in NOTICE.

Are you sure?

That does not seem to agree with the sample NOTICE file:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/example-NOTICE.txt

Nor does it seem to agree with the way that httpd use the NOTICE and
LICENSE files:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/

As I understand it, the NOTICE file is for attributions.
The LICENSE file is for licenses.
These may either be included inline, or in separate files referenced
from the main LICENSE file.

S///