If it needs file:// access to svn, you can not install it on an Apache
Solaris zone. It would need to run on the svn server itself and given
the flamew^Wdiscussion on board and the bar that Justin set for the Java
interest group, I am pretty sure that it is out of the question to get
this in the short run.

If you really are interested and want to help out, please look at
http://cwiki.apache.org/INFRA/ and consider joining infrastructure,
infrastructure-private (or the proposed and yet to be created
infrastructure-dev) mailing lists.

The infrastructure people are quite reluctant to set up new services,
mainly because they fear (rightly so, given the track records of past
volunteers) that someone requests or sets up a service and the
disappears, leaving the maintenance to the few infrastructure people
that have been around continuously for a long time.

Personally, I believe that it is important that infra knows about
'users' (and I that use case, I consider the committers and members of
the ASF also "users of the infrastructure") that would like to have new
services that we do not provide yet. Not every wish might be fulfilled,
though.

        Best regard
                Henning