Hello List,

i would like to test my web page (some asp reporting feature).
My goal is to send some http/post request and check if my html response contains a certain string (in my case some error message).

Can i "record" these kind of post requests?
Since i have can all sorts of combinations with my reporting webapplication (about 100 combinations), i would like to simply "record" them buy doing the search manually once.
(i think AppPerfect can do this)

Cheers,
Mario