Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by MartinvandenBemt:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-current

  === Status ===

- Chair to summarize Jakarta-wide news + the current state of affairs.
+ It has been a while since I reported the last time. In june 2009 I announced
+ that I wanted to be replaced because of time constraints, with no one
+ volunteering. After that however I got caught up with what was happening in my
+ personal life and also was shutdown for over 3 months, which ended up in a
+ long period of silence.
+ Now all major personal events (positive I might add, so please don't worry)
+ have passed, I however still find myself fighting to find time (and energy) to
+ spend at Apache.
+
+ In the light of this, I hand in my resignation as VP Apache Jakarta.
+ To my relieve a discussion about the (in reality already effective) vacancy
+ started and some people stood up to volunteer to take over the position.
+
+ I myself regret the long absence and silence and I hope it didn't cause to
+ much worry and problems.
+

  === Releases ===