Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-current

- == May 2009 Board Report ==
+ == June 2009 Board Report ==

  === Status ===

+ Note: The board determined that the Jakarta report provided in May was
lacking in detail.  This report seeks to address this criticism.
+
+ ==== From outgoing Chair, Martin van den Bemt ====
  It has been a while since I reported the last time. In june 2008 I announced
  that I wanted to be replaced because of time constraints, with no one
  volunteering. After that however I got caught up with what was happening in my
@@ -19, +22 @@

  I myself regret the long absence and silence and I hope it didn't cause to
  much worry and problems.
+ -- EOM --

+ ==== New chair? ====
+
+ We are in the process of electing a new chair.
+
+ Apart from the need to elect a new chair the Jakarta has no board level
issues at this time.

  === Releases ===

- Not to my knowledge
+  * BSF-3.0-b3 - Release date ???

  === Subproject news ===

  ==== BCEL ====

+ No activity - maintenance mode.
+
  ==== BSF ====

  Did a 3.0 beta3 release to fix a bug for a user. Otherwise very quiet.

+ -- sebb, antelder
+
  ==== Cactus ====
+
+ -- ptahchiev

  ==== ECS ====

+ No activity - maintenance mode.
+
  ==== JCS ====
+
+ There were a bunch of new features added at the end of last year.  I'm in the
process of fixing a few bugs and plan to cut a tag for a new release in the
next month or so.
+
+ -- asmuts

  ==== JMeter ====

@@ -45, +66 @@

  JMeter 2.3.3 RC1 just has been submitted for community approval.

+ -- sebb
+
  ==== ORO ====

+ No activity - maintenance mode.
+
  ==== Regexp ====
+
+ No activity - maintenance mode.

  ==== Taglibs ====

  Standard Taglib (implementation of JSTL) migrated to Maven2.

+ -- bayard, rahul
+
  ==== Retired Projects ====
- ''Slide''