Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for
change notification.

The "JakartaBoardReport-July2011" page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-July2011?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

Comment:
Fill in portions of the report.

  ## page was copied from JakartaBoardReport-current
- Jakarta status report, Month YYYY.
+ Jakarta status report, July 2011.

  === General ===

+ We voted to move BCEL and JCS to Apache Commons, who've voted to accept these
as Commons components. We have begun the tasks associated with the moves.

+ Most of the tasks associated with moving Regexp to the Apache Attic have now
been completed.

  === Releases ===

@@ -15, +17 @@

  ==== BCEL ====

-
+ To be moved to Apache Commons.

  ==== BSF ====

@@ -27, +29 @@

-
+ To be moved to Apache Commons.

  ==== JMeter ====

@@ -35, +37 @@

  ==== Regexp ====

+ Moved to the Attic. Regexp will therefore not be included in subsequent
reports.
+