On 23 July 2011 19:23, Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org> wrote:
> Thought I'd summarize the current activity of the subprojects:
>

> * Cactus: No code commits since February 2009. Weak activity between
> 2006 and 2009.
>
> I think Cactus should head to the Attic.

+1

> * BSF: Slow activity; only coder in last two years is Sebb.
>
> A difficult one to decide on. I think we should challenge on it going
> to the Attic, and if not send it to Commons where it will have more
> chance of activity.

Now that JSR-223 is part of Java 1.6 there is less need for BSF.
There are no bugs oustanding against BSF 3.x.
Not sure it is worth fixing any of the 2.x bugs.

> * JMeter: Lots of activity. New committer in 2010.
>
> This should go TLP. There are two obvious members of a JMeter PMC
> present (sebb and milamber). Reality is that Jakarta=JMeter now, so
> hopefully there are other interested parties who simply aren't active.

Or perhaps join HttpComonents?
I think the charter allows for this, and the main use of JMeter is for
HTTP testing (though of course it encompasses many other protocols).