On a similar topic - will there be any kind of print proceedings
available of talks?  Maybe an electronic-only version after the
conference?  You'd have to ask speakers to provide an e-copy.  It
would be nice if people provided editable ones for proofing but less
work to provide access to PDFs (+ text for script files) on the J
wiki.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Eric Iverson <eric.b.iver...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I doubt there will be live streaming of the conference. There is some
> chance that there will be some recording and that will be made
> available after the conference as appropriate.
>
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Brian Schott <schott.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Having just read about the live streaming device below, and noticing
>> that the talks at the conference are not in parallel, makes me wonder
>> if there is any chance jsoftware would offer live streaming of the
>> talks? I'd pay US$50 for that.
>>
>> http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/17/livestream-broadcaster-hands-on/
>>
>> --
>> (B=) <-----my sig