Hi Achim,

that's fine with me. I'm looking forward to Pax Web 3.0.0.M1, and I'll release Pax CDI 0.3.0 soon after that.

Regards,
Harald

Am 22.10.2012 09:00, schrieb Achim Nierbeck:
Hi Harald,

one more feedback on this thread :)
I was successful on the weekend with testing Tomcat.
So before we are going to create a M1 on the 3.0.0 line I would like to
merge the Tomcat branch first. This way our users can go an try
the Tomcat Server, with hopefully lot's of feedback and even more patches :-D
I think I might just need just a couple more days ( one week the most ).

Regards, Achim