I tried to create a very simple sample project to demonstrate the problem :

https://github.com/ceefour/paxwicket-l10n

BUT....... the sample project works fine ;-) both the localization in page
and in Panel.

Oh well, something's wrong in my own app... need to investigate more.

Anyway, feel free to use that sample project to demonstrate/test Pax
Wicket's localization support. It's a tiny app consisting of only a
HomePage and a Panel, each having a <wicket:message>.

Hendy

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, for me too, but I think the specific problem is the use of a
> fragment for this task, isn't it?
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com> wrote:
> > In my application localizations work just fine, I'm using specific
> > localizations like SomePanel.properties and package.properties files.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Bram
> >
> > 2012/10/28 Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>:
> >> Tbh I've never tried it. Independently, I basically thought that this
> should
> >> work... The bundle is correctly loaded? Can you Pls file an issue for
> this?
> >> An itest would make things even easier for me :-)
> >>
> >> Thanks and kind regards,
> >> Andreas

Hendy Irawan - on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hendybippo> - on
LinkedIn<http://id.linkedin.com/in/hendyirawan>